4K Video Player is a free and open source multiplatform media player that plays more multimedia files Ultra HD And 4K Supported, as well as disks, devices and streaming protocols. This is the media player port for the Android ™ platform. 4K Video Player for Android can play most ISO DVD video and audio files, as well as network and streams, just like the desktop version of 4K Video Player. This Video Player for Android is also a complete audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer, and filters, playing all the strange audio formats. 4K Video Player is intended for everyone, it is totally free, it has no ads, no in-app-purchases, there is espionage and it is developed by passionate volunteers. All source code is available for free.
Download Ultra Video Player 2018 here!
4K Video Player for Android ™ plays more local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, UltraHD, and 4K Videos as well as the desktop version of 4K Video Player. All formats are compatible, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included without separate downloads. 4K Video Player for Android has a multimedia library for audio and video files and allows you to directly browse folders. 4K Video Player has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports automatic rotation, aspect ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness, and search. It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headphone control, cover art and full audio library.
Things to Consider:
This version is for all devices, except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future version.
- 4K Video Player for Android needs access to:
- “The device and application of History” to be able to read the records, to help understand accidents and problems, so we can improve 4K Video Player.
- “Photos / Media/files” to read all multimedia files.
- “Device ID and call information” in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- “Other” to check network connections and hide transmission parts when necessary.
It is necessary to “read the status of the phone an identity”, in order to pause the music during outgoing and incoming calls.
- You need to “read the contents of your USB storage”, in order to read your multimedia files on it.
- It is necessary to “modify or delete the contents of the USB storage”, in order to allow the deletion of the files.
- You need “full access to the network”, to open the network and Internet streams.
- “Vibration Control” is needed in order to provide information UI in search video and DVD audio.
- You need to “disable the stand mode” in order to prevent … the phone from sleeping when watching a video.
- It is necessary to “change the audio settings”, in order to change the audio volume.
- It is necessary to “modify the system configuration”, in order to allow you to change your audio tone.
- You need “network connections view” in order to control whether the device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
– For the Android TV application only:
- You need to “record audio” to search for audio with your microphone.
- It is necessary “to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is issued after the system finishes booting” to establish recommendations on the Android TV initiator screen.
We have worked hard to improve the speed of internal decoding and the speed of the interface, and at the same time, we prepared for Android 6.0. The number of necessary permits was reduced, especially for KitKat (4.4) and more recently. We have accelerated the speed of video playback, by the 4K support. The interface was cleaned and accelerated, with the more material aspect. And some new features, such as automatic USB detection, better audio / video synchronization or better chapters support.