Es File manager
Es file explorer is a great tool for managing files and programs. it comes with a multitude of additional features such as a tool for killing running applications, Es file explorer takes direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or onedrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC more info about es file explorer.The program allows any Android user to easily manage all of their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they so want to. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.When working with your files, you will have the classic options you are accustomed to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anybody via email.
Decompress zip or rar files Es file explorer
Access the contents of documents in many different file types,About Es File explorer and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network . About ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips.
ES FILE EXPLORER 4.0 BETA FOR ANDROID NOW AVAILABLE
ES File manager is one of the most complete and efficient file managers you can find for Android. Its version 3 brought several additional features, such as the option to use it as a browser, photo viewer, video player, and cloud file manager. Now the release of the beta of version 4.0 has brought aesthetic and organizational improvements to make it an indispensable app that by itself offers the features of a dozen or so external tools.
more features of Es file explorer
- Ftp with 3 to 5 mb speed
- transfer data via hotspot as like share it
- access remote folders
- extract rar files
- extract zip files
How to access Windows shared folders
ES File Explorer also lets you access your remote files via different protocols, be it via FTP, SMB, or a shared local connection through your local network. Here we explain how to do the latter.
- Obviously you’ll have to enable shared folders on your computer, which you can do from the option in the Network section of the Windows explorer. When you go to that window a tab will pop up if the option is not enabled.
- Now go to any folder you want to share, right-click to go to the Properties section, and select the Share
- In the Advanced Share section you’ll need to tick the Share this folder box, and can choose a different name for it to appear on the network, as well as modify the editing permissions.
- Going back to ES File Explorer, from the left popup menu you’ll drop down the Network section and click on LAN.
- When you click on the bottom Scan button it will detect all the shared resources on the network, where you should find the remote machine you’ve just shared. When you click, it will ask you for the username and password. There are features there for group sharing based on inviting profiles and other options, and to edit them you’ll need to enter your administrator details for Windows.
- You should then have full access to shared folders, with the added benefit of being able to directly view multimedia files such as photos, video, or audio.
- Download Es file Manager Free