About Es File Version v22.214.171.124.22.
ES File Manager v126.96.36.199.22 release in 2017 with upgraded tools. so,you can select suitable version for you device. This version Contains many bug fixes and reliable ftp support. Click to download.
How to access Windows shared folders
ES File Manager also lets you access your remote files via different protocols, be it via FTP, SMB, or a shared local connection through your local network. Here we explain how to do the latter.
- Obviously you’ll have to enable shared folders on your computer, which you can do from the option in the Network section of the Windows Manager. When you go to that window a tab will pop up if the option is not enabled.
- Now go to any folder you want to share, right-click to go to the Properties section, and select the Share
- In the Advanced Share section you’ll need to tick the Share this folder box, and can choose a different name for it to appear on the network, as well as modify the editing permissions.
- Going back to ES File Manager, from the left popup menu you’ll drop down the Network section and click on LAN.
- When you click on the bottom Scan button it will detect all the shared resources on the network, where you should find the remote machine you’ve just shared. When you click, it will ask you for the username and password. There are features there for group sharing based on inviting profiles and other options, and to edit them you’ll need to enter your administrator details for Windows.
- You should then have full access to shared folders, with the added benefit of being able to directly view multimedia files such as photos, video, or audio.
- ES File Manager v188.8.131.52.22